HOUR-ZERO is a school safety program designed specifically to meet the needs of K-12 schools.
The program combines state-of the-art technology with subject-matter expertise to provide schools with a comprehensive program that:
• Meets legislative requirements
• Includes best practices for schools
• Applies industry standards to school settings
• Provides technology for schools to easily create, maintain and manage their program
• Ensures staff are trained, and your emergency program remains current
• Connects school and district staff during emergencies
Simplifying safety for schools.